What is there about a Spa
Abano Terme, Italy
What is there about
a spa that makes
one think
"Why this
water
must I drink?
it smells
like sulfur
and it
does stink!
What is there about
a spa that makes
one think
"Why this
hot mud
that must
be rubbed
upon
my body
up and down
arms
legs
now I'm all
brown!"
What is there about a spa
that makes
one think
"Why into this
hot salt water
must I sink?
It makes
me sleepy
it makes
me tired"
as I nod
off
and almost
expire
expire
What is there about
a spa that makes
me glad
to lie upon
this table
while they
massage
my head
back
arms
legs
and feet
slowly, slowly
I realize
that
I'm
asleep
Maybe this is
what there is about a
spa
as I answer my own
question
waiting for
tomorrows
rejuvenation
Michaella Lazarus
February 28, 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment